Thursday, March 3, 2011

Who's Your Favorite Character?


Who’s your favorite? Can you even decide?

Reid
Reid brilliantly solves cases when you are sure that they won’t be solved.
The brilliance wows me every single time. He is a human encyclopedia. While I am watching an episode, he says something and I am just like what? Reid makes me laugh. Does he make you?
Morgan
Morgan has it all, the looks, the clever and the charisma. Without him in the show, well, there would be no criminal minds. He leads the team when Hotch becomes suspended. You know when the Reaper comes back, well, Morgan gets thrown through a window. He does not let Foyet get to him.
Hotch
Hotch develops as a character through the seasons. He holds the team together. He is the rock of criminal minds.  Hotch never smiles. I think he smiles once maybe. Hotch amazes me how he deals with all that happens. What do you think?
Prentiss
She comes in third season, I believe and she adds to the show. She completes the team. I cannot pinpoint what I like most about her. Can you? Is it that she finds a way to get inside the criminal?
JJ
I absolutely love JJ. She almost is never on the field working but she deals with the media. She commits to her job, choosing the cases that need to be solved. She is the eyes and ears of the show and now that she is gone, the whole show feels off. Were you upset that she left?
Rossi
To be honest, I was first never a fan of Rossi’s, but something changed. He now fits with the show. He brings the team together. He may not be the center but he certainly brings the team to see new perspectives. Gideon was awesome but Rossi grows on you.
Garcia
Garcia, the computer analyst completes the show from the start. She knows her place. She finds the criminals. She definitely is the heart of the show. She grows and when she gets shot, her innocence in the field is shown.

Who is your favorite? What makes that character your favorite? Ponder that for a night and see if you can choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment